My N16 motor

Hi all, been a member for a while now so thought I'd better get some pictures up of 'The Beast'.
DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

It needs a wash as it's been in hibernation for four years while I've had no licence. I've got FK springs which need fitted and also be getting a custom backbox when it's on the road. Also, I de-badged the tailgate today which looks better (I think).
DSC00048.jpg

After a previous gash installation of 6x9's I was left with two horrible holes in the parcel shelf. I fabricated this with 5mm MDF and trimmed it in black felt. Probably not to everyone's taste but looks OK to me.
DSC00049.jpg

Anyway, let me know what you think and any ideas would be sweet.
Cheers

dont usually like those wheels but they look alright on yours dude!

use StevenC's car for inspiration....

Cheers Tommo, it was StevenC's car that gave me the idea for the mirrors and also he told me how to get them off to spray them. I'm just hoping it doesn't get to the stage where they look too similar(not that it would be a bad thing :sinister:)

Get a p2 rear wiper arm and blade man! £17 or so direct from nissan, tidys the back up no end.

Not digging the what looks like fake wood trim.

Mirror covers look ace! :D

Needs a polish! Where's the red respect? :p

Fake wood trim? oh, you mean on the dash? I sprayed the head unit surround flame red the same as the car but I'm still un-decided. P2 wiper arm will be going on, just not got round to buying it yet:) I'm well chuffed with the mirrors, just don't want folks to think I'm copying' you mate. Don't worry, It'll be washed and polished as soon as I've touched up the little bits that are pissing' me off. Gotta respect the red man. Cheers dude :respect:

Finally, its LOWERED

Finally got the car decked today, its not scraping the rough but looks and handles much better IMO. Here are the piccies I'm sure you all wanna see :lol:
Almera
[/URL][/IMG]
Almera
[/URL][/IMG]
Almera
[/URL][/IMG]
Almera
[/URL][/IMG]

Yes, it does need a wash and I'll hopefully go out and get some better shots tomorrow but you get the idea. Much better I think :D

Back
Top Bottom