Darrens N16

Darren198712

Just chillin'
No pics so far but

I virtually All the audio wiring for my audio install. going to try and finish it off tomorrow and then order new seats after new years and hopefully another group buy on colovers will turn up soon.

uselessmx7.jpg

:p

didnt you smash this up, whats the fix like??? pics please darren you know the score

From what was said at the xmas mid meet it was a front end ding at 10mph... so not really a smash.

I also beg to differ. Not as good as coilovers sure, but still damn good to stock. When I went from stock to lowering springs the handling was so much improved! Loads of fun to drive :)

well long time no update I brought the seats with Fiat Punto Subframes and got a engineering place to mod them to fit my car. I also asked them to add a piece of metal on it so I can mount the amp on the subframe. (silve bit is the amp) (this is passenger side). I also painted it up :)

by using the subframes I can have the 3point harness option and the original seatbelt option :)

ModdedFiatPuntoSubframeforN16Seats.jpg

Good that you can put the amp there. Keeps it all neat and hidden.

I take it that the subframe will act as a heat sink too? Otherwise it might overheat tucked away down there?

Back
Top Bottom