After Market Lights for N16

I was thinking of them too. I would like the projector one as I have HID's. a lot less glare if you have HID's and projector lights

your forgeting one thing, there made for left hand drive cars so the deam will point the wrong way

I was looking at the tailights until I realised they have a reversing lamp both sides - UK N16 Mk2s only have one reversing lamp, so a bit of rewiring req'd. Also, they don't have an amber indicator lens which might not be legal in the UK ?

Those tail lights arent the same shape, they fit the N16 Sentra (saloon) in Malaysia and Thailand but certainly not the N16 Almera or Pulsar (hatch).

I am sure the indicators do not have to be orange as long as they flash orange its fine. oh yeah the reverse light I wanted twin reverse light not much re wiring to do but still need to mod a fog some where.

oh yeah the reverse light I wanted twin reverse light not much re wiring to do but still need to mod a fog some where.

I think you missed out the crucial point that those tail lights on that site will not fit the Europe/UK N16's body.

im soooo sure he picks the information that will lead to the most pointless discussion from a thread.

rubber duck

discuss please darren

I think you missed out the crucial point that those tail lights on that site will not fit the Europe/UK N16's body.

I was planning on the phase 2 light take them apart and get another white lense made up so both lenses are white but too much effort

Darren

For the tail lights, yes.

To be fair the headlights will fit the body, it's just whether or not they will work for RHD cars (because of beam). I do kinda like the double projector light with the angel eyes built in.

I emailed depoautolights and they said yea, they can make n16 headlights for right hand drive! Wonder if they would do club discounts or group buys?

Hrmmm, temping to have these:

n164.jpg

im soooo sure he picks the information that will lead to the most pointless discussion from a thread.

rubber duck

discuss please darren

can we discuss why you and a few others seem to take pleasure trolling darrens threads in some vein attempt at picking on him... its childish and to me personally it makes you and the fourm look bad..

and going by the above post if they can be made to fit right hand drive cars then thats sweet cos they look mint.. will you be thanking him for the link as im sure they are somthing you could think about putting on your N16....... oh thats right you dont have one your only in the thread to be the big E-bully....

Back
Top Bottom