th3k3ymast3r_almera_pulsar_05.png
th3k3ymast3r_almera_pulsar_04.png
th3k3ymast3r_almera_pulsar_03.png
th3k3ymast3r_almera_pulsar_02.png
th3k3ymast3r_almera_pulsar_01.png
th3k3ymast3r_almera_pulsar_0.png
IMG_0450.jpg
IMG_0451.jpg

Pulsar N15 GTiR conversion » MoTeC M4 ECU » Wideband O2 sensor » HKS Mushroom Intake » Powerspeed Custom 2.5" Turbo Back Exhaust System » A'PEXi N1 Turbo Muffler » A'PEXi ATS » Walbro 255 Fuel Pump » SaRD 800cc Fuel Injectors » SaRD Type-R FPR » TJ Swirl Pot » Garrett GT3071R-WG turbo » HYBRID FMIC » Metal-Polished Pipe System » HKS SSQV BOV in LE Black » NISMO GT Mechanical LSD, Nismo Oil/Fuel/Rad caps » PAR Custom Billet Flywheel » PAR Billet Gearset Nissan SR20 FWD - Synchromesh Spur Cut » Pivot RAIZIN Volt Stabiliser + grounding system » Battery Relocated to boot » Samco Blue Hosing »PROTHANE uprated engine mounts » Cusco Front Strut »Whiteline Anti-Lift (FR/RR),Control Arms and 4 Point Brace » PRI Racing Bushes » Clifford AvantGuard 5.5 Alarm with Remote Start PIN ignition » R32 Skyline FR seats » TAKATA shoulder seat belt pads » CG-Lock Harness » Full GTi rear Interior » Door card trimmed in Black Suede » Black Nissan floor mats » White Dials » MOMO Gear Knob » Single DIN cup holders » A'PEXi AVCR Boost Controller in LE Black » RÄZO GT-Spec RP104 Pedal set » Full GTi Bodykit in Marine Blue » N1 VZR Spoiler - VZR Grille in BS7 Blue » STORM mono-wiper » Colour coded door handles » VZR Rear light clusters » GTi front headlamps » VZR smoked front indicators - de-globed » Silvatec indicator bulbs » Phase 2 fog lamps » Clear side repeaters with Chrome Silvatec Bulbs » Rear-view cam installed in place of rear wiper arm location » HEKO Wind Deflectors » Rota 18" Subzero Gunmetal with Polished lip » YOKOHAMA Parada 225/35/18R » K-Sport Big Brake FR 356/32mm Rotors 8 pot Black calipers » BD Super Swirl Rear brake discs and EBC YellowStuff pads » TEIN Super Street Coilovers with adjustable Dampers » Blue LED courtesy light » Sony XAV-A1 7" LCD Single DIN AV/DVD Centre » Sony-Ericsson HCB-120 Bluetooth Handsfree » Sony XM-SD61X Class D Mono Subwoofer Amplifier » Sony XM-SD14X 4 Channel Amplifier » SPL 3.0 farad twin capacitors » AudioBahn 12" 1200W Immortal Subwoofer » Audiobahn AS65V 200W 3 way 6.5 rear speakers

Shell V-Power/Esso Supreme » Silkolene Pro S 10w-50 engine oil and Silkolene Syn5 75w-90 gear oil

Last edited:
I thorght you was going to post up a N14 GTiR but no I remember that car now :) its a really sleep car :) one of my fav cars on the forum

I'll have to get a picture of the engine bay at some point - keep for getting.
I hope to get it to fusion-motorsports for a re-tuning boost settings not as optimal as it was when I got it off Jamie.
Hopefully the nismo injectors arrive before then.

Probably do some boost runs tomorrow and see if I can get it back to Lo 0.7 bar and Hi 1.0 bar

I love seeing a cheeky intercooler hiding behind a gti bumper... Very nice! very very very nice :D

Beast.
Are they different wheels on it now?

Thought it had gti wheels on before.
looks good.

Not feeling the blingy wheels, but the car is truely awesome.

And look forward to a little ride in it. :D

Dale said:
Beast.
Are they different wheels on it now?

Thought it had gti wheels on before.
looks good.

Yeah they're the KEI-Racing ones from my SRi.
Still planing on keeping the GTi stock ones for track days when I get around to it.

Just noticed theyre KEi RSS wheels. Nice. 17"s?

The pics dont do them justice though. Get a 'side on' picture up.

Dale said:
Just noticed theyre KEi RSS wheels. Nice. 17"s?

The pics dont do them justice though. Get a 'side on' picture up.

18's, will get more profiles pics soon.
My smaller K750i camera is not the best tool for the job, however, my P990i is much better.

Was thinking of getting a proper digital SLR ready for JAE but monies has been going into the car at the mo.

:( Can i have it back?

Looks nice and clean. Hurry up and get bigger injectors and get it to Ed, it will feel amazing at 1 bar..

Get some more pictures up, preferably ones where your not falling over as your taking them.. :lol:

p.s. Do you know how hard it was to get hold of those SR20DET badges on the side in between the windows.?! I think they cost about £35 to get them from the states :D

Jme_GTi said:
:( Can i have it back?

Looks nice and clean. Hurry up and get bigger injectors and get it to Ed, it will feel amazing at 1 bar..

Get some more pictures up, preferably ones where your not falling over as your taking them.. :lol:

p.s. Do you know how hard it was to get hold of those SR20DET badges on the side in between the windows.?! I think they cost about £35 to get them from the states :D

I still have the badges, only took them off as I was planning to get the pillar covered again to hide the large scratch to the passenger-side door.

Ordered the Nismo 740cc Fuel Injectors (Red), they're coming from the U.S. so not too hopeful it will make it by next Wednesday when I plan to go and see him. I think I'll just ask him to sort out the boost settings. When I get the injectors in, I'll go back for a proper map.

With regards to the pic :lol : I need one of wide-angle lenses to fit the car in!
Did try a side profile in car park once, but the car was too far away to see any real detail.

Th3k3ymast3r said:
I still have the badges, only took them off as I was planning to get the pillar covered again to hide the large scratch to the passenger-side door.

Ordered the Nismo 740cc Fuel Injectors (Red), they're coming from the U.S. so not too hopeful it will make it by next Wednesday when I plan to go and see him. I think I'll just ask him to sort out the boost settings. When I get the injectors in, I'll go back for a proper map.

With regards to the pic :lol : I need one of wide-angle lenses to fit the car in!
Did try a side profile in car park once, but the car was too far away to see any real detail.

Good choice with the injectors I was told i should get around that size, it's going to drink even more now.! You should in theory get it running over 300bhp, bigger turbo soon then ;)

Jme_GTi said:
Good choice with the injectors I was told i should get around that size, it's going to drink even more now.! You should in theory get it running over 300bhp, bigger turbo soon then ;)

Probably not that soon but I did have this in mind; Garrett 3071R (£920.00) so I'll be saving up somewhat - or putting in some major overtime!

Back
Top Bottom