'02 N16 Almera Twister

Thanks man, they're really easy to do if you fancy it for yourself.

Most of these were shot on my phone (Nokia Lumia 920) or a Nikon D3100.

What did you use to hold the spoiler on?
Hey sorry I've not been on here in a while. I used white tiger seal, it's a rubber bonding agent for body kits and stuff. The car I got it off it was held on by a few clips and bolts but mine from the factory without the spoiler didn't have those.

If you do use tiger seal, I'd reccommend getting black instead, and putting it quite far inside the underneath as it spreads and is visible on my car. Put it on, hold it for a couple of minutes and get someone to tac painter's tape to hold it on overnight.

j2Bgn9p.jpg

Pic from a few months ago, still haven't had chance to wash it ffs

Hey sorry I've not been on here in a while. I used white tiger seal, it's a rubber bonding agent for body kits and stuff. The car I got it off it was held on by a few clips and bolts but mine from the factory without the spoiler didn't have those.

If you do use tiger seal, I'd reccommend getting black instead, and putting it quite far inside the underneath as it spreads and is visible on my car. Put it on, hold it for a couple of minutes and get someone to tac painter's tape to hold it on overnight.
Thanks! Still trying to find a spoiler for mine, then spray it as I rarely see almeras in my colour

Back
Top Bottom