Almera number plate

Do you think private plates are 'cool'?

• PAH! Foolish folly!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Its a new style plate so all almeras will be too old for it to be used. Would be an awesome plate to have though. Im currently looking for N15 ROB but no luck lol.

That plate would be illegal on any current Almera.

Some can be cool, some are ok, some are clever but most make people look like assholes.

I saw an R8 *** on an R8 the other day. I thought that was ok but you have to wonder why spend that extra money (even though they are obviously loaded) when the car has R8 written on it.

My plate was a present, I don't mind it but appreciate it as it was from my parents. However I would never have bought a private plate myself.

Sure no Almera is 2011 onwards & I doubt Nissan will revive the name as its shit in their books but a bit o fun on photoshop & banter in the forums...
I'd imagined a 'sap' getting proper hot for it before the age was rumbled.

That plate would be illegal on any current Almera.

Some can be cool, some are ok, some are clever but most make people look like assholes.

I saw an R8 *** on an R8 the other day. I thought that was ok but you have to wonder why spend that extra money (even though they are obviously loaded) when the car has R8 written on it.

My plate was a present, I don't mind it but appreciate it as it was from my parents. However I would never have bought a private plate myself.
Sold a Pug 307 to a vet once, she was gutted as when she finished the ridiculously long university course when her parents presented her with S3 VET ! Sophie was her name so must've made sense to them, she hated it!!
Gifts are never to be scoffed at....

Sold a Pug 307 to a vet once, she was gutted as when she finished the ridiculously long university course when her parents presented her with S3 VET ! Sophie was her name so must've made sense to them, she hated it!!
Gifts are never to be scoffed at....

Cool_Story_Bro-s263x360-169461.jpg

Back
Top Bottom