AOC Design Development

Hello AOC,

Right I've tried using the Hi-Res AOC logo but the quality is such that I'll need to recreate a vector version. Anyone know of the name of the font used on the logo?

Preview of the top half of the development.

preview_1.jpg

The header image will switch between different images.
The AOC logo is watermarked allowing for any image to be shown behind it.
I've only got the top bit done.
I've managed to get the centre column image to resize to the fixed width.

Essentially, its about getting each component mapped. This initial mapping sets the foundation for future CSS/jQuery iterations.

Will keep you posted.

I like the idea Leigh, having many images show up is good, like NPOC have with their top banner.

Small thing but the group image needs changing to have the logo embedded in the tarmac. The italic logo stuck on top looks poor imo. I know that's not your work but thought I'd voice my opinion on it.

how come it's doing that? the one at the top of the page is perfect! i'll try and dig out the font name now for you.

I like the idea Leigh, having many images show up is good, like NPOC have with their top banner.

Small thing but the group image needs changing to have the logo embedded in the tarmac. The italic logo stuck on top looks poor imo. I know that's not your work but thought I'd voice my opinion on it.

Yeah the AOC logo on top is cos changing resolution on an image smaller or larger than the original loses the crispness. I'm going to trace and recreate the AOC logo into a vector that way its alway anti-aliased.
On another note I've been meaning to contact you about gettting a higher resolution image of the Nunny meet group image so I can format it for the header image.

Can you send me one to th3k3ymast3r@googlemail.com

How about having the 'What's going on' section of the forum under the home page image? Especially as it lists the upcoming events of the club from the calendar.

Hey Guys, progress has been slow on this only as I'm busy looking for work. However, while its fresh in my mind can James or Chris point me in the direction of where I can find instructions on how to implement the skin. Like a tutorial or something, just so I can see the limitations of applying CSS + jQuery as a sole solution. Cheers

Back
Top Bottom