Canards..yay or nay?

Whats everyones opinion on canards on an n15?
Thinkin of putting a set on the almera..bear in mind its sittin farely low and wheels are spaced out 30mm and will have te37s on soon so does have a slight raw look..
Havent seen many people with them on an n15
yha5a9ar.jpg

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Obviously they are only for track cars.

Ive thought about them to tho. But ive just though they would just flex the bumper a bit. But i suppose if you nut & bolt the bumper onto the wing instead of the little screw thing then it should hold and the cannards will give you some extra downforce withiut pulling the bumper down :)

But just for looks. I like them. Not sure if i would have them but they do look realy good if done properly :):)

Yeah it wud solely be a cosmetic mod only..wouldnt be expecting to achieve extra downforce..
Just afraid of screwing into my bumper in case it looked terrible lol..
I like the long single canards like on the advan pulsar but most im coming across is those universal double lines for each side which I wouldnt be that keen on tbh..

Is there an english version to crazy hornet anybody know? ?few nice bits there wonder how postage would be

Yeah if shipping aint mental money id be interested. .would they ship to separate addresses I wonder with the fact im in Ireland..

Ah wel then it wouldn't really be worth it for myself as it would be getting delivered twice..I can live without them lol..

Paying before production isnt that bad once the items are made swiftly. ..

They are complete and utter gash. I cant believe that in 2014 people are still even considering fitting them?! Because racecar?

Back
Top Bottom