Chunkys Pulsar GTi

Not long at all before she's returned back to the road :)

The injector issue was some fucked up 440cc injectors

(Please excuse the shit picture it's not mine ;))
a7e7y5u2.jpg

So for now I've got some 370cc's for now that have been cleaned and flow tested so that the car is on the road then I'll source some decent 440cc's maybe 555's. I've not decided yet.

Also got a few more bits sorted but will be changing one or two things when it's roadworthy.

Snap off boss that I quickly fucked off as it's crap and wobbly.
serusu3y.jpg

All together with the wheel I've got.
uhy7enad.jpg

Gauges in place but the beeping does my head in so I need to rewire them.
hyjaryse.jpg

Car all together, just got to stick the licence plate on, map, tires, MOT, tax and it's on the road :)
e8yzejuv.jpg

Eeeeekkkkk

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Assuming the wheel is a replica how floppy is it?

It is, and it is movable, but not actually that bad Sam, holding it normally it's not an issue at all, but if you were to pull it with one hand at the top it flexes of course. didn't cost me much off SXOC and it's only temp until I get a Nardi leather one.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Does look well in that photo Chunky. Big fan of the grille.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Cheers Sim :)

I still love the Lucino grille but I'm after a change so would like an open mouth grille if you know of one about :)

...Phone...

Soooo....

After having a few issues with injectors I've fitted 370cc's for now.

Before any running commenced an oil change was needed due to the over fueling issue and a bit of th bore wash.

Nice black oil that's done a total of 1 mile :/ haha
upe2abat.jpg

As I had already had the Nistune fitted by Martin, it was just just a case of mapping. there's still more to do with it but I'm quite happy taking my time to do so.

A shot of the interior :)
naha5yna.jpg

evy9uheb.jpg

sy2e8aze.jpg

...Phone...

Last edited:
Not done much to it but a few things I suppose.

Went for MOT then she decided to throw a hissy fit and the alternator stopped charging due to my stupidity and not tightening the charge nut.... -_- got all the way to the mot bay when it happened and the garage was shutting so had to drag it out and look it over and the guy left before I discovered the issue.

I Got both seats fitted finally and she visited home for a short while too :)

ehenesej.jpg

ejahu3ej.jpg

ynynudes.jpg

Filthy is OK for black ones, just makes them look meaner.

Need a blast to shake the cobwebs out bud. B-road only adventure on the way to JAE would be just the thing.

Back
Top Bottom