Craigs New Datsun Sunny

is the piston skirt wear not just normal piston slap i think its called, i have it on all 12 of my GA16 pistons?

or you can throw that compresion tester in the bin build the engine back up and run it till somthing actually happens..

it was 100psi down on that cylinder with 2 comp testers....also seemed to be using some oil...ignoring it would asking to ruin the ringlands, kill pistons and score bores to fuck potentially

i could have bet that there was nothing wrong mate!

... you know its fate that you update on page 88, that you are cancelling the 88mm build lol

Steve

lol its weird innit, i wouldn't have rushed into it if the wet comp test hadn't shown normal figures....can't see how wet test can show anything other than rings

Everything's fucked dude I'm afraid

shut up and gets yours done bitch

is the piston skirt wear not just normal piston slap i think its called, i have it on all 12 of my GA16 pistons?

yeh i don't think its to bad tbh, pic looks worse than in flesh, all pistons will wear a bit on those sides cos of the throw of the crank or whatever

well she's all back to standard form now, and gave her a quick wash today - still scrubs up ok even with monster truck ride height and standard rims etc

only mods remaining are the fully polybushed front end, braided hoses and HKS filter - but it's still pretty quick tbh. Handles ok too even if stock shocks roll a tad, and thank fuck its once again smooth and quiet and comfortable! stripped, noisy, firm cars lose their novelty very fast.

Probably the last update now as she'll be sold pretty soon. So she's come full circle from standard automagic, to manual, to ve'd slut, and back to sr18 fun.

So here in a nostalgic gay way is a few pics of the various looks she went thru :lol:

P1200048.jpg

P2240106-1.jpg

manual swap y0

P3310005.jpg

VTAKKKKKKKK

P8210061crop.jpg

P8210058crop.jpg

familiar sight this became :tongue:

P9080059.jpg

road trippin

037.jpg

so fuckin tyte with me enkeis and red recaros boi

P2120082.jpg

then about 3 sets of wheels and 6000 VVL miles later everything got sold off and here she is now :(

PB050105-1.jpg

PB050106-1.jpg

PB050109.jpg

so theres the end of another of my threads/engine soap operas :tongue:

can't wait for number 3 :D

And I sold the ATS Cups remember lol!
Shame most of these wheels have been on the receiving end of you're boredom with spray cans!!
The bellend I bought the 4th & 5th Slipstreams off was another bellend, one was Matt black, one was Kawasaki Green!
Joe

haha do i fuck! not at the bargain basement prices you had em off me and then with your mark up on!

it's like dealing with stu! at least he has the essex excuse - fuckin brummys must be as bad it seems :p

hahaha they're sat there cos they were used actually! :p

can't remember exactly how but i don't think i'd have passed any health n safety BS

leem's a bumder

Back
Top Bottom