Custom gaskets

Anyone on here used anywhere for custom gaskets?? need one for my manifold split joint.

cheers

Ebay sells sheets of exhaust gasket material.

Id have thought you'd be able to get the right gasket though for your manifold?

its for the split joint on my hotshots one. I've got some material but the one iv made is blowing already. I've emailed a couple of companies just wondering if anyone on here had used anywhere for this kind of thing

To be honest id use clear silicone sealant for joints on headers on a N/A motor.

MIJ uses clear silicone on all their work.

My turbo's downpipe joint that goes to the front pipe is using silicone sealant and even at those temps its absolutely fine. I use it on all my exhaust joints, i recently put my decat back in and used Silicone...

CLEAR SILICONE FIXES EVERYTHING. haha

kia if you go with the gasket option and you find somewhere let me know as my hotshot could do with new gaskets, failing that, clear exhaust silicone is then my option :D

Cheers for the links but kind of want it for this evening will pop to halfrauds on the way home they should have something

pop to local exhaust fitters, bung em money for a pint and im sure theyd give you a tube :p

by the way kia, does your hotshot on the secondaries have any fitment problems going past the lower part of the oil sump pan? mine really does lol

hmmm i havent had mine from new and in the past one of the secondaries has been "flattened" to get it to go around the sump, no way it will fit with a round pipe, custom made secondaries for me then

Back
Top Bottom