damm flat tyre

Chris180

Events Moderator
Well now I can be added to the list now off people who got one! Was l8 for work this morning so was going quite fast round roundabout then car started to shake and then slid out a little half onto the other lane, thank god no1 was beside me, had to nurse car home at 10-20mph in morning traffic so had few middle fingers for it, phoned mate who works in a garage, got a 205/40/17 tyre ordered left car with him and had to get bus for the first time in a year :mad: but only costing me £45-50 to get tyre, fitted and tracking done aswell!

I've had a few in the past. Someone had a thing of putting nails under tyres I think round here, dont know how I would have got so many otherwise. Got one after only 2 days of getting my car and had to change it on my way to work that day. Thats was almost 2 years ago now tho.

there were some roadworks between the Tesco I used to go to for lunch and my 6th form school, and somewhere along it I picked up a 3" blade right through the tyre.

i managed to get a nail in my tyre during a half mile trip lol.

lobbed the 14" steelie on to get me home and managed to get a tyre for £42!

same size that you've stated too!

Couldn't you just have it plugged? I have about 3 or 4 plugs in my old wheels now and 2 in one of these tyres. If the nail is in the middle of the tyre like all mine were then it only costs about £7 to do and they just put a sort of plug in the hole made by the nail. At one point was considering asking for a discount as I had a few in a short space of time a while back.

Back
Top Bottom