Dark green GTi, modded in West Malling

I think i've seen that before

Did it have a vent on the near side of the bonnet and about a 3 or 4 inch exhaust? Looked quite plain and simple but very nice?

I believe it had some bodywork done at the coachworks place next to my garage. The bonnet vent feeds an air box he's made, something different. It seemed to be quite tuned!

hmm didnt see him for that long and i never saw the back of him :D he had a modded grille. The one your on about used to be owned by Mark i think, when i saw it last year he had the R19 16v vent, DTM corner splitters and manifold done by SE engineering. Dunno if that was the same one i saw

Right saw this again last night he leaves it in Aylesford train station carpark regularly, the brave man :eek:

Its definitely the one i spoke of earlier, R***AVM or summin similar with Small bonnet vent, tints, cut up front bumper and HUGE heatshield over the exhaust and a flushed tailgate. I know he's got a header and decat done by SE engineering tho unsure what else. Dont think he's on the site tho so i'll flyer him up

AlmeraGTi said:
Right saw this again last night he leaves it in Aylesford train station carpark regularly, the brave man :eek:

Aylesford train station!!! :eek:
Wow that is brave :D

I spotted this one in Aylesford trainstation car park a couple of weeks back.
(other halfs parents live in Wouldham nearby)
Seemed quite nice - wasn't that sure about the front bumper though :eek:
Recognised it as I had read your post here Andy so was looking out for it.
Not bad though and someone else to join maybe :)

Neil.

once we got some new fliers/business cards made up i'll stick one on his windscreen if i can get hold of a few

BTW love the new avatar mate cars looking schweet as! :cool:

cheers mate! yeh shes looking lurvly now!!

as you know I saw Ross on Monday. Have mentioned that I'll get some 4col flyers done for JAE. If you want some to hand out let me know.

Neil. :D

Back
Top Bottom