De-rear wiper.How?

Hi guys. I hv tried to de-rear wiper by removing the plastic cap and the nut inside, but still no chance to get it out even with WD40, Is it the way it should be?

Thx

How do you mean dude? Have you unbolted it from the back?

I think (long time ago now) I undid the bolts holding it to the bootlid (Under the trim inside the bootlid), Then put a screwdriver in the middle of the main bolt, and hitting it with a hammer.

As Corbs said, you have to do it from inside the bootlid, take off the trim and you have a few bolts to undo the motor, take the motor out and away you go.

should be a how to guide on this forum some where if you do a search for rear wiper mod

Hi guys. I hv tried to de-rear wiper by removing the plastic cap and the nut inside, but still no chance to get it out even with WD40, Is it the way it should be?

Thx

You have to wiggle it a fair bit to get the arm off the motor, try folding the arm out as if you were washing the car and then moving the whole thing in that position, it should eventually come off the motor spindle.

you'll have to drill the punto arm too if your replacing it with one of those as it's slightly smaller

Back
Top Bottom