Drop link noise but appears to be in good condition also.

Yeah so when i reconnected the drop link on my p11,after it had been off a bit due to something else, i am getting a constant rumble/knocking sound from the drop link,balljoint is perfect,top nut for bushes is tight,why the noise ??

Other side drop link is the same,makes noise even though its good !

Only other thing to add is i am using drop link poly bushes !

Amazing how loud the knocking is,sounds worser than what it is though really.I mean if i disconnect a drop link the noise stops,WTF is going on ?

could just be a duff droplink, the tiniest movement can cause a loud noise. even with it looking in decent nick

I can get 2 drop links for 12 quid posted,i will also get some new poly anti roll bar bushes also,as i modded skyline poly bushes to fit,i am thinking they might be the problem here.

I just had my tracking done last week,can i change the drop links and arb bushes without affecting the tracking,if i am really careful ??

Yes i did think about it,i just want to be 100 percent to make sure it dont affect anything before i did it,does not hurt just to confirm !

I will get them then now from ebay :)

Anybody have issues with the rubber ball joint cover on the (drop links) always going bad,these only seem to last for around 6 months lol.

Back
Top Bottom