Fiberglass splitters

2 low

I know this might have been asked before.
But does any one know the guy who use to sell the fiberglass ph1 splitters on Ebay.

Well, i've emailed him about one and he said he would get back to me - this was January however! So I dont know anymore - I will try to dig out his email address as i'm after a splitter myself!

it was my mate who done the phase 1 splitters last year on ebay as he used my body kit to copy. but unfortunatly the garage he used is now not available for him to use so not sure how many he got made up to sell now .and also hasnot got acess to internet anymore due to break up of relationship . :( i will speak to him aaaaasap and let you guys no whats the score ok

Ah, might explain the lack of replies then!

The address i've been sending emails to was obviously the worng person!
(had emma in the address of it)

So unlikely for a reply in this situation, as I had replies from a bloke before!

no that was the right address with the name emma in it that was my friend but due to his relationship ending the garage where he did the kits or access to internet but i will try and contact him asap for yous ok.ps his name is gary

Yeah, thats it, ive just been right back through some past emails, was Gary!
He did say back in January he was having trouble with his garage - let us know the situation anyway...Cheers ;)

well he lived with his g/f mam and used her garage and shared there computer so now split up he moved out and has no where to make them but i got a splitter off him only about 2month ago so will see if he still got some made up and he can use my computer to speak to yous . will try and see him this week ok ;)

thats about enought about the man, go talk to him.!

would make it bether for him if he had somthing to do i think, get hes mind of hes problems ;)

ohhhh well i have one of the last splitters gary made, its not on a car and its sitting in my garage!! Will not let this go for cheap!! I have a ph2 SRI now so i have no need for it any more!! It does need sprayed though as is just white!

If anyone wants to make me an offer go ahead and PM me!!

Back
Top Bottom