Finally took some pics

E

ezerbabe

I finally took some pics of the car after getting it back from the garage today :D theyve had it two weeks figuring out i needed a new timing chain :(

Ive done sod all to it but tint the windows, im not gonna do shit to it cos im goin to sell it at the end of the year its cost me way too much money and so itsnt worth it,

fulllview.jpg

back.jpg

14032007351.jpg

14032007350.jpg

14032007352.jpg

The garage even washed it for me, they didnt do that great a job but better than me :D

looks good, the tints suit it well.

i cant help but laugh at that corsa beside it in the first picture. like we all need reminding its a corsa. and like the owner wants to remind us :D

James MSC said:
Get an N15 GTi with the money you get from selling it!! ;)

I think im gonna shy away from almeras, this has put me right off, its jus cost me 1,250 to get it fixed :(

Lol all the windows are tinted bar the windscreen ;)

Just shy away from N16's. There made predominanty from butter and plywood by the sounds of it. My Sri has just passed its MOT needing a set of rear pads and a CV gaitor and she's getting on for 10 years old. Ive spent about 30 quid in repairs in 18 months of ownership and that was the usual power steering leak, a broken coolant bottle and my door looms! Buy an Sri or Gti. You know it makes sense!

PMSL i do love almeras and i really want summat with a more power just dunno if i dare risk it lol

Its what lifes about. I'd never seen an Almera that i could recall until i was given the chance to buy mine. I looked at 106 xsi's and Gti's, 16v Clios, and Corsa Gsi's. Finally whittled it down to either my Almera or a Civic Vti @180bhp.......insurance company said no to the Honda so off i went to but the Almera. Never driven one until i tested it, never even worked on one. I took a gamble and it paid off. I fookin love it. Get behind the wheel of a P1 Gti or Sri and see for yourself. Cant hurt to test the waters now can it..... i feel a P/X coming on!

haha yer ur proabably right, end of the year ill be test drivin, i like tho look of a honda civic type-r but dunno how good a car they are, Ill probably stick with nissan, i also really like the look of the new ones the qashqai

ezerbabe said:
haha yer ur proabably right, end of the year ill be test drivin, i like tho look of a honda civic type-r but dunno how good a car they are, Ill probably stick with nissan, i also really like the look of the new ones the qashqai

Noooooooo! Wafty shite boxes (with nice interiors!) used to love them until a tes drive. Very dissappointing. As pointed out by rowdy many times. a mildly tuned Gti will see one of these off. Think Integra Type R instead!

i havent a clue :( needs to look nice and i want a 5 door im sick of 3 door and summat with a bit of power but im told im too picky :(

Definately a ITR instead of a CTR, but the teg's are a bit more extreme.

And couldn't imagine clocking tons of miles in one.

OK hands up who wants to come car hunting with me november time :D cos i havent a pissin clue

aye its nice but its white :( could always respray lol wish i could afford to buy one now :)

ezerbabe said:
i also really like the look of the new ones the qashqai

I`ve just got a black, entry level Qashqai, (the 2wd 1.6 Visia) & I must say I`m very impressed with it! :thumb:

Comfy, grippy seats, big wing mirrors, air con, Bluetooth connection, a huge boot & very little noticeable body roll for a tall car.

The engine isn`t too bad either, very responsive & quiet @ 70-80, with very little wind noise also.

I got rid of my N16 when we ordered it, & as much as I liked the N16, the QQ (as the dealers call it) is in a different league.

I`d highly recommend you test one Debi, as they are impressive.

P.S: I`ll get some pics of it over the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom