Full respray Help!!

Hi i have just brought this 1.4 almera n15 and i dont know weather to spray it the same blue as the bumper or keep it green!!? Any ideas on how much it would cost either way?

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1398967633884.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398967633884.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 55
  • uploadfromtaptalk1398967645926.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1398967645926.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 41
Ouch and horrendous and no idea all places are different, I would be saying £2k + for a proper job..

And also on my 2 cents use the bumper on bonfire night mate

Haha yeah i know it can with the car so i stuck it on anyway hoping it would grow on me :/

Its full of rust but ide rather try to preserve it than stick another almera in the scrappy :/ whats the best way to deal with rust on the inner rear arches? I can see it from the inside of the boot

Nuke the bumper.... as for the rust. Either scrap it or remove the crap, weld in new. But a garage would be expensive unless you're a dab hand at welding?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

BUMPER for sale know you all love it...can be nuked burnt or desposed of however you feel is needed!! Must be worth something to watch it go up in flames haha ;)

Buy chunky's old GTi, put the bumper in the back of it and bring it to JAE. We've burnt worse in the barrel :)

Or sell it on a corsa forum. Tell them it's direct fit (just don't tell them what it's a direct fit for). ;-)

Back
Top Bottom