Heated side/door mirrors

Hey guys,

as most of you are aware, i'm based in australia. After a few ideas i'm playing with the idea of finding a way to install some heated mirrors onto my N16. being in australia and our warmer climate, none of our N16's were optioned with heated mirrors.

so my question is, are any of the UKDM N16's fitted with heated mirrors?
I am aware the B15 sentra in Canada were fitted with these mirrors as a factory option. however the mirrors are a slightly different design.

Dave.

Try mainland/northern Europe.

Those n15's had heated mirrors so it may have carried over, plus their climate probably requires it.

-phone-

I'm starting to toy with the idea of wondering if the glass from the canadian b15 mirrors will fit into the n16 mirrors.

i'm not a fan of the b15 mirrors as they are one piece (not painted) and are non folding mirrors.

Bored while having my cuppa so ebayed it,heated mirror glass for the N16 on there for a tenner a side,wire them into rear demister and jobs a gud un'

Reactions: edk
Looks like the mirrors are wired into the demister anyway according to the wiring diagrams. This is Haynes and those things can be wrong.

So the loom is there for it anyway? Will make it easy to install those mirrors from eBay.

The Haynes points to a Green and White wire from the relay. Might need the purple one in there too.
The relay should have 6 wires actively connected to it, if not, then there is not chance for heated mirrors to work

Reactions: edk
Hi! I have an Almera N16 with 3 wires (in the mirror), looking into the manual the relay B6 (connector 7) and ground will do the trick... Harness to use are M71 (grid A1 in RHD) and M76 (grid G3 in RHD), M71 connectors 11 (+) and 5 (GND), M76 connectors 15 (+) and 7 (GND).
Please correct me if I'm wrong... anybody has tried it?
Thanks!

Attachments

• Nissan Almera N16 - Defogger.pdf
    418.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Nissan Almera N16 - Harness M.pdf
    572.5 KB · Views: 23
I found another scheme with the colour and it confirms it should be green+white (N16) or green+black (Tino).... Have you bought them? Have you gone for the convex or for the wide angle?

Attachments

• Heated mirrors Nissan Almera-Tino.pdf
    401.2 KB · Views: 20
Try mainland/northern Europe.

Those n15's had heated mirrors so it may have carried over, plus their climate probably requires it.

-phone-

Northern European models might not have it either, i haven't at least heard of a N15 or N16 with them and our winter isn't really requiring them, old thread i know.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom