Hello everyone! New user from Finland..

Hi!

I just bought my first Japanese car and the lucky one was the N15 GTi..

Here it is:

Those rims under the car are going for sale when I get new ones from store,have ordered these:
350x350_player_musta_paakuva.jpg

looking good mate! welcome to the club. what are your plans for it

In my plans are buying some Martelius exhaust parts (header, muffler, and later the middle pipe). Already bought a high flow filter.. I think that´s enough for me.. Lower suspension was installed by previous owner.. this Al is in very,very good shape, year ´00 and only 83 000km driven and those are true readings, i have checked the car´s history, so i don´t want to ruin it with too much modifying. Only rusty part is the exhaust so the stainless Martelius is a good choice to replace the original pipe and at the same time engine gets better breathing..

Welcome to the club :). Wheels looks very nice mate :thumb:. Make sure you get pics up when they are fitted!

headlight wipers! cool :lol:

welcome :)

yea, it´s so stock :D

Welcome to the club :). Wheels looks very nice mate :thumb:. Make sure you get pics up when they are fitted!

yep, i´ll get the pics. Just hope the new ones look good, while they are an inch smaller than these. new wheels are 16". They weren´t available in 17" so i had to compromise. And also this car is far from the softness the previous one, Omega MV6 had. So a little more rubber under the stiff suspension gives some help for that problem :roll:

Here's a couple pics of what i've bought already, i'll install the exhaust parts this friday and the wheels are waiting for next summer:

looking good mate...

ive got a set of thoes wheels... (silver ones in 1st pics)

they are Team Dynamics Diablo's quite expencive wheels... shame their so heavy :D

get thoes new parts on and get some more pics and a couple of vids up :D

ROB

looking good mate...

ive got a set of thoes wheels... (silver ones in 1st pics)

they are Team Dynamics Diablo's quite expencive wheels... shame their so heavy :D

get thoes new parts on and get some more pics and a couple of vids up :D

ROB

Yea, those Diablos are for sale now. How much do they weigh? Those new Barzetta wheels are about 7.4kg piece..

ello & welkom

very pretty header there pal and not cheap eek. corblah its paired the same as most other 4-2-1 headers lol
but the split design is a first that ive seen.

whats next matey?
david

Back
Top Bottom