Hi, urgent advice needed!

Hi, I am in need of quick sound advice. If someone was to buy a decent but standard well looked after clean Almera then is it possible to kit it up and change the engine to a GTi one and the exhaust system and anything else needed to go along with that? If so then please give me rough details thank you because I might be getting one very soon. Basically I had a car accident where another car came slamming into me and finished off my Merc. The Merc was my Dads with me as the 2nd driver. So now I have to get any cheap but decent car quickly.

If you are talking about N15's then yes, it has been done many many times and is easy.

GTi engine into an N16 has been done but is more involved.

First you need to either find a GTi N15 and a "normal" N15 or find a N15 and then the engine, transmission and wiring harness, costs are anywhere from £300 to £2000, mostly depending on how you buy them and what condition are they.

As far as i know, N15s and N16s cost almost nothing in Britain while it was a Civic's counterpart here and still a good N16 costs around anywhere from 4000 to 10 000€ and a good N15 here costs about 3000 to 6000€, so it basically is all about where you live.

Basically i'm quite sure i'm not far from having the most expensive Almera on AOC sites myself.

Back
Top Bottom