I am coming out of the closet To find myself a unicorn

dan (2.0 GTi) has a problem, besides a small manhood. just chattin with him now on facetubez.

he cant post on the forums, when he types a message and presses the button to post it, it says...

"the message you have entered is too short, please lengthen your message to at least 1 character"

- he has tried using the aoc on other comps and other internet connections and its the same each time.

any ideas?

Good luck, James hasnt been around these parts for a while now :(.

copy the post

refresh the page

paste and quickly click submit.

yes... i figured this out during aoc bad times

can we get someone else to be admin yet?

Does anyone else know how to work the complicated levers and switches that make up the forum software?

as i suggested chrisbeau, i know he aint here long but the mans a genious with admin stuff php things and general nerdy shite.

Does anyone else know how to work the complicated levers and switches that make up the forum software?

We've been through this before, 1 person does not a broke forum make!

it seems to have sorted itself out now, it will have been some random issue. As mentioned, i'm trying to get the forum to be on one domain instead of the three it is seemingly spreading itself over.

We've been through this before, 1 person does not a broke forum make!

it seems to have sorted itself out now, it will have been some random issue. As mentioned, i'm trying to get the forum to be on one domain instead of the three it is seemingly spreading itself over.

thats right. one persone does not a broke forum make.

its the lack of that one person

ah right, hangon then, we'll do a bit of problem solving;

any better now?

Actually humour me here, change your theme at the bottom, press CTRL+F5 on the post reply screen, let it FULLY load and then try to post.

Back
Top Bottom