I made page 3 today....

I was hoping for boobs.

tits-or-gtfo.jpg

But good write up. The missing 'R' made it a bit hard to read!

Nice one, how far are you willing do goes with the pulsar, or will it be forever evolving?

Nice one, how far are you willing do goes with the pulsar, or will it be forever evolving?

its almost complete fella. Like the article says its no show car, its just my take on a pulsar GTiR with plenty of performance and every day reliability. It should be complete by June latest, just waiting on a few parts

I wasnt going to plate the engine again, but a good deal came up and i was also challenged to regain my best engine title so am hoping to pull one out of the bag later this year!

Sounds good, stunning as it stands anyway!

Will prob have a perv on it at some point in the year, any shows you know your attending?

Sounds good, stunning as it stands anyway!

Will prob have a perv on it at some point in the year, any shows you know your attending?

yeah mate i'm down for pretty much all the jap events and a couple of the other big shows

Was just gonna ask for pics of that engine, but you pre-empted me. Looks amazing - somehow the Easyjet Orange I was considering for mine won't cut the mustard any more...

Cheers for the kind comments guys

Lol @ easyjet orange, never known anyone to think of that route. I love the lambo orange with its yellowy/gold pearl but i've seen other modified motors fully painted in it and it just doesnt look right. Its best with another colour

Back
Top Bottom