Mobile Site Issue

I regularly use my mobile to browse the internet and AOC is no exception. Since the update its been running like crap. What i think there should be is a link to the main site so the people who use the the mobile internet can have access to an easier to use site.

After I complete the first skin for the general site I can look at optimising for a mobile browser. However, I won't have any control over the system in terms of use.
The issue you describe may lie with the DNS problems and the redirecting to different domains.
No idea why almeraowners.com came about but we should stick to the original .com and .net "almeraownersclub" as that's what we've always been known as "AOC" not "AO"!

right this happened to me but is fine now but if i google almeraownersclub from a pc and click on a link it just says either warning or phase error or internet cannot display the page

I regularly use my mobile to browse the internet and AOC is no exception. Since the update its been running like crap. What i think there should be is a link to the main site so the people who use the the mobile internet can have access to an easier to use site.

do you mean you are getting the mobile style, or getting the proper full-on site

Right, Mobile site fixed, my fault for messing with some permissions. Anyway, I have turned off the thing that detects when you're on a phone and changes style, as that was what was stopping people getting onto the original style if they wanted to.

Now you can get on the site, scroll down the the style chooser in the bottom right and choose the mobile style if you want!

Back
Top Bottom