Modified N16 Ph2 Green CN03XLH spotted in Surrey

Was surprised to spot this in Weybridge on Friday morning.

jbw6ZsF7BSHnTo.jpg

First noticed the bodykit from the front as I walked back to my car. Would have liked to get another shot of the front, but as the driver was sat in the car and I thought I'd be a bit more subtle. Seems he is a bit of a Halfords enthusiast, as the car was labeled up with a "VTR" badge on the back, and two "Type-R" badges on either side just in front of the rear wheel arch. This was disappointing. Still, was a surprise to see another "improved" N16 in my area, and it's a body kit I'd not seen before.

Unfortunately 5 minutes after taking this picture, I dislocated my shoulder at my home, so my drive back from this car was the last drive I'll have for a couple of weeks!

Ah I've spotted that a few times round Frimley. It's the Motordrome kit that Darren had on his too. Not a fan of the kit myself. Shame about the badges.

Ouch sorry to hear, how did you do that?!

Ah I've spotted that a few times round Frimley. It's the Motordrome kit that Darren had on his too. Not a fan of the kit myself. Shame about the badges.

Ouch sorry to hear, how did you do that?!

I did wonder if you had seen it before, being fairly local and in the N16 game much longer than me!

The shoulder was an unfortunate trip at the top of the stairs. Fell backwards 10ft to the bottom and stayed there until an ambulance crew could pull me out on a spinal injury board an hour later. Luckily it was nothing too serious, and mostly just bruising. Wasn't fun. I don't recommend it.

Fuck, hope you get better soon mate.

Yeah and when i've seen the car it's been driving as have I so never had the opportunity to get a photo.

Back
Top Bottom