My Autech project

And i know the gtis cut off at 7.5 so just curious its a quick car but when i reved it against the sunny gti redtop p10 engine its sounds as if the sunnys more aggressive

How do you identify a autech ecu? But i still dont understand how mijj got the stage 3 nismo ecu running on it as they didnt make a daughterboard for autech, i plugged in the ecu and its not running right with it, and the compression is 11:1 on these right?

Heres the car going to put side skirts and a front lip from a gti and a back lip going to remove the gti sticker from the side and change the wheels into probably the stock almera ones or ive got some deep dish ones from a mx5

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 44
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    961 KB · Views: 36
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 35
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 45
Gti revs to 6950, autech limit is 7450.

Nistune do a board that works in the Autech ecu thats how mij had it working, you have the ecu with nistune on it though it sounds as if it's developed a fault.

Drove the car today as it arrived today, cars chopped on 1.4 springs handlings awful need to get some coilys needs a service and clean out the pod as it is a nismo one haha, the autechs pretty quick considering its been stripped down completely with just two bucket seats and a roll cage the lsd really tops it off! And ive got that nistune board iswel opend it today seems a little bit damaged was reading through mij's forum for like the 1000th time he mentioned it stopped running correctly due to removing nats must have crossed wires and caused the ecu to not run correctly. Going to get the ecu checked out this week and see what the problem is and get it repaired and plugged in again so the monster re awakes, also going to put the gti body kit on it dont want that much weight on it

It's only a stock Autech map on the nistune anyway, tweaked to run a gti maf instead of the stock one. It won't make a huge difference fitting it.

The cars really quick though, beat a 1.3 clio sport by far lol, but the ecu right now is a de one i opend it, and compared it to the sunny one, so the cars pushing about 143bhp and missing out on about 40bhp so according to what it goes like this car would be a bullet

The engine is a DE and the ecu is for an Autech. It wouldn't run on a GTi ecu, they are completely different engines. It's probably down on power because it needs a good service but trying to use the nistune will make no difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No the engines a autech 100 percent, its running on a de ecu because when i plugged in the sunny one it runs the same the autech ecu is the one with the nistune on it as i did some research and nistune made a chip for autech hn15 which drops straight in so i am missing out on a couple horse unfortunately

The Autech engine code is SR20DE. The stock Autech ecu looks exactly the same as the other one you have there. The only reason the nistune was being used was to allow he use of an Almera GTi maf as the stock Autech Maf is shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

went down to Bradford today to pick up a gti phase 2 front and back bumper and skirts for the autech, and found mij's address on the logbook so thought why not give it a try and see what had actually been done to the car as I was still having second thoughts about the engine and what mods were being carried out as the previous owner blagged a lot on the advert mijj did open the door and was shocked hahaha and finally it is a autech running the standard autech ecu and the other ecu however is a b15 sentra ecu with a type 3 board running a different map that was mapped in Australia which gives out better response etc not sure about power gains but according to mijj it needs repairing and re mapping will post pics when the kit is on and some deep dish bad boys lol:D/corbs/

Worked on the car today and fitted the gti kit apart from the skirts going to fit them tomorrow as it was pissing it down, changed the wheels to some deep dish light weight ones that i baught from a mx5 owner a while ago need to get rid of the weird sticker the old man put though lol the cars on 1.4 springs that have been chopped by the old man to:confused: i want it as light as possible and to get the best preformance out of it..

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 29
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    971 KB · Views: 22

Pic of the board i had fitted to ecu. May be some help to you pal. Will have a good look see if i have anymore of it fitted

Back
Top Bottom