My JDM Y0 Pulsar Serie GTi

Didnt go blackpool as i couldnt be bothered and had other things planned, normally when i go out at the xmas meet i spend about £200+, but this year i spend it on a different weekend away with lots of sex ;);)

Nothing to do about money, but i bought a set of wheels also instead.

17322.jpg

Didnt go blackpool as i couldnt be bothered and had other things planned

So you wouldn't have gone to nunny either! If you had plans already you could have said at the start sorry guys I've got plans for that weekend! But you made a nunny meet thread instead! Something stinks! We all had a great time anyways ppl missed out!

£30 delivered, final offer! :)

Garnz i had already booked hotels at nunny, but then never got interested in the blackpool meet, so then some other things came up so i just did my own thing, :)

Something skinks ay garnz....
Pull your trousers and cover up that crack! Lol

£30 delivered, final offer! :)

Garnz i had already booked hotels at nunny, but then never got interested in the blackpool meet, so then some other things came up so i just did my own thing, :)

Something skinks ay garnz....
Pull your trousers and cover up that crack! Lol

Nah 150 sounds better. I know youll make the right decision

right i gave her a good wash/polish today, and considering i havent washed it since jae the paint is really good, and only needed a very light clay and polish, :)

i took it to the lockup and brought the track weapon home so i can get to work getting it ready for the trackdays ahead.

DSC09268.jpg

DSC09260.jpg

DSC09246.jpg

DSC09243.jpg

Back
Top Bottom