My N15 VZR

Cheers lads,
Might have new wheels In the next few days but going to keep the enkeis :)
Just Would like a bit of a change for now

Cheers Steve :D

Picked these Up Earlier, Can never have to many nice sets of wheels :D

Genuine Rays ce28s In Orignal Bronze, 4x100, 15" x 6.5"
Need a clean which ill do in a few days :D
12100047.jpg

Mapping Thursday And friday then :D

Bastarding Wheels are 4 x 114 :( ahh well,

But Had a go at mapping, Had a few problems with the abs on on the dyno,
And Intake cam not kicking in,
Any one advise on what I should have my n1 cams coming in at?

would that work the same for a vzr with n1 cams ? seen as iv no head work etc?

Wed no intake kicking in on the dyno due to wiring to wrong out put, but i think well try both together and then seperate and see what we think is best :)

Going again 2moro on the road till i can afford time and money to get back on the dyno

Have it mapped Low down fairly ok atm bar tps and that set to much and 4th and 5th seemed to pull very well, 5th suprised me with the pull it seemed to have

This is gorgeous! :thumb:

Stu if you're reading this, I dont care that those rear tints you have are JDM, rip them out and do this, it's so much better! :)

Old Post, but this will be done lol, hopefully soon as well im sick of the sight of them myself

@johnny it would be a good point to start at I couldn't imagine it being much off tbh. glad to see it working out for ya man hope she is a beast when done, ya never stopped pushing the boundries with it hope ya reap the rewards now.

chhers for the help along the way paul,
yah personally i think 5200 is much to low for a 1.6, with near std cams.

iv told the lad doing mapping ans hes happy to try a few diff points 2moro, so should be good bit of difference over friday :)

Finshed the Map Yesterday,
Fairly Happy with how it went,

Went on with the half arsed map we had and made 189.7 Bhp

Did a few Hours Tuning, Probaly 30+ back to back runs and not a bother on the engine, Happy enough with that haha

Made consitent 185bhp, But After all the runs the intake temps raised
Left it cool for 10mins to get one last run in and hit 188bhp so id imagine if i went back on a single few runs id be up above 187bhp

Have a slight breakdown going into vvl but with the resolution being as poor as it is we couldnt iron it fully out, without moving up the vvl but i didnt want to fall outa vvl

Rev limiter is at 8500 and still making power till then
Going to up it to 8600 soon , need to sort launch control aswell

And Limiter seems to come in at around 8200 rpm in 1st gear so must see what thats about

slight hesistation at times under between 2600-rpm and 3000, But cudnt get it to do it when the mapper was there......typical

Overall Im happy , if i only i had a gearset :)

heres a video, dyno sheet up later

**** Gear changes and wasnt used to where the limiter was at

That Vids with a passo and other random stuff in the boot

Yeh it is haha, Damn i want a gear set :p

Yes it does :( Needs more money, broke as shit now,
Thinkn about sr20det If i can secure a few months work :)

poor resolution? 16x16 maps = 256 fixed points, and with the interpolation routine that jumps to 1024 possible points, along with the changeable rpm and tp scaling I can't see why you dont have enough resolution to map an n/a car properly?

.....phone.....

Back
Top Bottom