my new mota....

Having stuck the turbo'd one for sale, and not sure which mota to get next, when I saw Gti-Kurt selling this VZR, was too good a chance to miss out, specially as a daily driver.. so got this from him back in march, and have slowly been tidying things, getting minor things sorted on it...

here are some pics ..

DSCN0164.jpg

DSCN0165.jpg

DSCN0166.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

DSCN0168.jpg

DSCN0169.jpg

some more pics

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0175.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

DSCN0177.jpg

DSCN0178.jpg

at present all I've done is stick a new battery in, get an alarm fitted and stuck an intake on, as the original hose to the TB was split...

plans at present are to get the bodywork sorted before doing anything else...

Ooh very nice and congratulations.

I saw this over on NPOC today in one of the meet threads and was wondering why the person was not on here up until now.

ooh, i had heard a whisper thats where this had gone lol

plans?? coilys?! ;) ditch the deflectors?? :p

does look lovely mate, good buy

lol....bloomin eck you guys already sorting my mods for it...haha....like I said no rush into what I'm gonna do with it...sadly coilys a defo no...as I be using it every day, with the roads round here, its a right pita....would probably lower it some dampers and springs...

winner, I also viewed this a while back just couldnt justify the dollar at the time :( got yourself a nice motor there man, get that gear nob sorted

winner, I also viewed this a while back just couldnt justify the dollar at the time :( got yourself a nice motor there man, get that gear nob sorted

have already sorted the gear knob with a temporary replacement....

will be trying not to mod this one too much...:eek:

do have a B&M shortshifter to go on there soon though...:p

Back
Top Bottom