My PH2 GTI

well guys i decided i needed something newer and more refined than the sunny for daily driving. i was looking at a VTI civic (sorry nissan :O ) but then this little gem came up :D

48K miles with every MOT and full service stamped booklet, totally immaculate inside and out, as soon as i drove it that sealed the sale :D

only got one pic for now but i shall get some more soon as ive put my 17" wolfrace kendo's on it that were on the sunny

Image071.jpg

Image072.jpg

lucky git

i was looking online on autotrader i got my eye on it , was going to ring up about the car and got called in to work aaaahhh and its sold to you ,, looks a great car , did he move on the price? their cant be very many about like yours , its still up for sale on the autotrader web site ,, thats the luck of the draw
kev

as soon as i drove it, it was mine. its beautiful man, cant fault it. i got it for £2750 which im not complaining about at all

had it at work today up on the lift, 1st proper look underneath, its clean anyway but i got busy with the wire brush and waxoyled the full rear axle beam, bottom arms anti roll bars etc. also cleaned the kendo's that were on the sunny which i havnt done for months

Image078.jpg

Image077.jpg

i'll get some better pics up when i get some, just needs slamming now which will be happening at the end of the month when payday comes round :D

few more pics. i got a square plate for the front, raised bonnet (i like it) and im going to de globe the indicators now.

Image082.jpg

Image081.jpg

Image080.jpg

Image079.jpg

hmmm, not too keen on the front plate due to the number plate recess in the bumper itself, looks dicey, rest is spot on though dude :D

did a quick photoshop to see how she will look once shes dropped with side trims removed and clear side repeaters :D cant wait now, going to look mint imo

now
Image098.jpg

after
lowered.jpg

the car looks clean. expensive for what it is its done less miles then my 53 plate and its a GTi :) looks mint. do the rear wiper mod and smoke out the rear lights like the pic cobs posted up and slam it on coilovers and :thumbs:
Can i have your bumpstrips? :D
bargain mate :)

Back
Top Bottom