My PH2 GTI

if he can get blanks he'll be able to get them whenever it will just be delivery time! but if he could make drop in N1high/20 lows he could take a chunk of the american market at prices like that!

bloody hell ian will you shut up about 20V/N1 :lol: i just want N1's i dont think he would be comfortable making a cam off basic measurements, but if you want to buy some 20V's and send him them then be my guest dude :lol:

oooooo lol chilk winston.. Its alright your going turbo but for we na lowlifes the 20v combination would be amazing.. i want low down pull with top end power :( you got his e-mail and ill ask myself.. He might well say fuck off like but worth an ask lol

oh no she is getting remapped as my map isnt at its best at the moment. he is going to keep me updated :) he was unsure how long it would take to get the blanks

im counting on you boys to follow on from mine in the N/A world

i know i wasnt the 1st person to do it in an N15 in the U.K but i seem to have been the 1st one that has taken it the next level so to speak, i.e racing it, tuning it properly etc :) i love my car and im proud of what ive achieved and going to achieve with it, long live VVL powered N15's :D

Just seen the mag feature in Jap Performance or Banzai last night at Tescos, can't remember which mag it was though......Good write up, Didn't know your into BMX'ing.

I'll be having a feature early next year once shes finished too.

spoke to ken at newman today.

the blanks are in, he told me they should be ready next week.

3 sets of brand new N1 cams for sale in the U.K very soon VVL warriors :D

im not sure where they got the blanks from to be honest mate, they could definitely knock you up some special turbo cams though, if they can get VVL blanks then im damn sure they can get GA blanks

It doesnt affect me wezzgod, but I thanked you because people who manage to get 'custom' stuff made for an Almera, of any model really, can't be a bad thing. Want to get some diesel cams made up now?! :D

I might be in for a set of these came too

would uprated springs/ retainers need to be used with these cams?

im trying to find out if the ones that are on ebay can be shipped to the uk and how much ££

i personally wouldnt have cams shipped internationally ever again, but thats because ive had the bad experience and thats why i got newman to make a couple of extra sets to save other people the shit :)

you dont need S+R to run N1's dude, only really need them if you're revving close to 9k and up

wezzla, a quick Q regarding the rev limit so mentioned there.

currently my pulsar has a 8k limit and ill be using the ecu to run my turbo engine, will i be ok to run my sr20de+t engine to that??

it has a stock parts but machined out.ported/polished etc :)

cheers man

Back
Top Bottom