N15 Track Car

Ive ordered 0.75mm so its more like film really. The whole sheet (1.25m X 2.05m) only weighs 1300grams and there will be a few offcuts too. I reckon all 3 will be around 1200grams inc rivets and glue.

Some goodies arrived
a63WvAm.jpg

Made an error...
OdfgN6F.jpg

All cleaned up
4A0RvaD.jpg

Made second error
ceKb9Qn.jpg

It all started to go well
wjZAItG.jpg

Nice and neat
0wBTP7T.jpg

Almost professional
TevD6Ma.jpg

Job done
Y1SrJmV.jpg

K8JDrRM.jpg

Should paint the edges of the plastic, similar to the stock windows

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk

Down to the dregs of wiring to strip now.
J7TO8u6.jpg

Brake ducts fitted, should help a bit.
bxNHCpt.jpg

C3Vp368.jpg

Steering wheel and the bias valve arrived today so ill crack on with the ABS delete later.

Steering wheel fitted with working horn button.
pVcrzYp.jpg

Bye bye old MC
CJW2bB5.jpg

ABS Pump be gone
opOPhR9.jpg

All the bits removed, including unused brackets and the carbon canister
hvwaSbf.jpg

Luckily the rear pipes have previously been replaced with copper, allowing me reflare to suit the T piece.
lRFV4kC.jpg

Thats all for today, will continue the brakes tomorrow morning.

ive got the aircon bulk head blanks bung's if you want them? totally free and question...why the new master cylinder? can not the original be used at all?

Yes please mate!

MC is being changed for a 1" to suit the twinpot front brakes, the seals were on the way ouy on the original one too.

pm me ya detail's post it to you tomorrow and iv'e also got the blank next to the head light adjust switch too

also is the way to tell " the seal's on there way out" is the brake pedal not coming back up straight away?

edit and the non aircon heater switches too if you want that too???

Attachments

• IMAG0353.jpg
    IMAG0353.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Pedal needs pumping to get a good pressure.

Blanks and heater panel im not fussed about dude, just the a/c bulkhead blanks would be ace.

Lucino... should be a bit of a weapon really. Brakes should be done tomorrow afternoon. First trackday is on the 11th august to give it a shakedown and set the brake bias. Once thats done it'll be garaged whilst im away (nov-june) ready for nurburgring 2016!

So today didnt go as planned. Had a few practices at flaring before i did the ones on the car, but the tool broke :/ which put an end to making pipes this weekend.

I did make a bracket for the bias valve and gave the garage and toolboxs a good tidy up.

gAffhqW.jpg

l1ekG5k.jpg

Currently browsing for a new and better flare kit, im back home next weekend so will aim to get them done then.

the one I used when I did mine was a vice mounted one, was real old, really good though.

Back
Top Bottom