N15 Turbo

Right guys, as some of you already know, some didn't. Some guessed most didn't. We've taken the plunge and finally acquired this amazing piece of art

The Sleeper built by the one and only Dave Bull. It's a hell of a car and can't wait to drive it

Not had a chance to drive it yet, but all in due course

I'll upload some pics shortly.

It was a pleasure meeting you aswell Dave.

Sometime in the future this engine will be the Micra transplant.

had to sell the BMW to finance this but all worth it ;)

Spent the night getting the sills welded, for MOT which is only few hours away...

394aa311.jpg

f21e7d8f.jpg

Good luck with it...

I know it wad a hard thing for Dave to sell up...
Even tho he doesn't like to show it...

But next time we meet up at the pod.... you have to take me out in it ;)

Reactions: Mov
Good luck with it...

I know it wad a hard thing for Dave to sell up...
Even tho he doesn't like to show it...

But next time we meet up at the pod.... you have to take me out in it ;)

Im sure he shed a few tyres when we left ;)

Still got one seat inside but i may put the passenger seat in

Ha! i knew it ;) anyway mad buy Mov hopefully i get to see it in action personally :) and maybe get a drive ;) haha or st least a ride in it!

Good luck With it and how much did the AA charge to drag it down to you :/ must have been a fair wack!!

...phone...

Ha! i knew it ;) anyway mad buy Mov hopefully i get to see it in action personally :) and maybe get a drive ;) haha or st least a ride in it!

Good luck With it and how much did the AA charge to drag it down to you :/ must have been a fair wack!!

...phone...

Not with a busted fuel pump fuse :p

The AA guy idea of the car not starting " I think the H.G is busted or sumat wrong with injectors" he was havering

good buy mate, its gona be alot of fun for you lol, im wonder if you can drive it like dave :) we will soon see if it goes on the 1/4mile down you end, anyway good buy mate and goodluck with it ;)

Congrats on purchase :Thumbs:

Do hope you get the chance to take it down the strip before the engine departs for the Micra :)

Back
Top Bottom