N16 DCi-R

Anyone tried N02 ing a disesal yet? i remember seeing VBH doing it to an old smoker a few years ago on 5th gear with good results.

So basically no one fit the 2JR member engine brace delrin bushes to the dci. Made a massive difference putting rubber back in. Vibrations down loads. Had two oem ones, and bodged two more.
Done the same when modifying my KYBs and top mounts to fit my old german AP springs :).

Cars looking awesome Ed and so glad to be seeing her back on the road, can't wait to see what's next on the list. [emoji41]

Sent from my  iPhone[emoji768] using Tapatalk

Reactions: edk
^ What they said...

+Tint the fogs yellow again, as that was the only JDM touch on the exterior of the French slut. :p Also noticed no more Ed signatures on your pics..?

VZR spats, G10 bonnet, and R32 GTR wheels not JDM enough for you?

In all honesty i dont give a crap about what JDM or scene stuff i have on my car. I have what I like, and yellow fogs have been played out for me now.

Nout wrong with how she stands now & the lil touches will always be a personal choice which makes all our cars individual.

Sent from my  iPhone[emoji768] using Tapatalk

*cough* R34 front end lol. I like your words Rich. ;)

Ed Dude, it was only banter. I just wanted to get a tease in about French'ness as other folks do. :)

Yours is undisputedly the JDM'ist N16 out there. ;)

Back
Top Bottom