N16 DCi-R

So 2JR's anti-bump steer track rod end rose joints were pretty weak and not well protected. Rich and I decided to find upgrades, with better boots too. Here's before and after

Before

After
New beefed up and teflon coated rose joints from McGill Motorsport

Boots packed with CV grease

Boot protection seems loads better with a proper seal and doubly protected by the grease. Happy.

Looks a sound job there bud, did you manage to get alignment set & test drive today?

Sent from my  iPhone[emoji768] using Tapatalk

Looks a sound job there bud, did you manage to get alignment set & test drive today?

No I only just finished it, I was out today so did this this evening. Alignment tomorrow and will report back in a few weeks of use. Feel so much better about these joints and the boots though, should be a good upgrade.

How come you dudes got them made, wouldn't it have been easier to just have them shiped over..?

http://www.2j-racing.com/this-just-...-heim-upgrade-for-the-2jr-bump-steer-kit.html
Sourced doesn't mean made we found the same spec & tried them for suitability. And as they were more cost effective being sourced from within the UK it was a no brainer. Also we found the upgrades before 2Jr announced they were providing stronger optional joints.

Back
Top Bottom