N16 from Greece

hellow mates.i'm Chris and i'm an old member (from old forum),but for a long time i wan't sign here.as i see all my threads were delete.so i'll start from beggining.

i have a 2006 3door almera N16 (tecna edition) 1500cc. the car has some specs all these years:

exhaust monifold with 0.50cc exhaust pipe
kakimoto final exhaust
throttle body QR25
BMC air filter
denso iridium spark plugs
oil cooler for the rack steering from skyline R33
shorter gearbox (2nd gear-3rd gear) ;)
CUSCO strut bar from silvia
4pot brake calipers from Z32 with 350Z brake rotors
KW coilover Variant1 ...and more that i can't remember now :)

the car yielded at dyno power 121hp at engine with oem ecu program.
also the car was running for a season at the local speedway for time attack race..
photos below...

rml2qb.jpg

2vc6r1s.jpg

dbh4o.jpg

4vfuqq.jpg

o0s4gm.jpg

121d5xe.jpg

Few questions about your engine bay. Was the silvia strut bar a direct fit?
And for your air pipe what did you do with the sensors in it? I wanna get rid of the ugly black plastic one and do what you have done.
Lastly. The heat shield on the manafold. What did you make that out of?

Few questions about your engine bay. Was the silvia strut bar a direct fit?
And for your air pipe what did you do with the sensors in it? I wanna get rid of the ugly black plastic one and do what you have done.
Lastly. The heat shield on the manafold. What did you make that out of?

the strut bar is complicated a little.the 'plates' are from S13 rear strut bar and the central bar is from S14 (front).as you see carefully,i made 3 new holes at the plates,to fit on N16.nothing else.
the air pipe has 70mm diammeter,but the sensor (air flow) is in his place.i don't revove it.as you see,is after the air filter and before the air pipe.
the heat shied,is manifold's shield-i didn't make it my own.the manifold was made from Bosal,and many almera here in Greece have the same.. :)

Last edited:
Another question about the air intake. What did you do with the air condition pipe which comes out of the back???
propably you have the qg engine with mechanic throttle.my OEM air intake hasn't this pipe,because i have the electric throttle qg engine.but if you want to make a same intake you can fit this pipe at the inox pipe..making an extra hole of caurse... :) :) i made this inox pipe at an exhaust store..

I drive this car i passed my driving test yesterday and want to do some engine upgrades but i dont no where to start it is a 1..5 liter petrol so have ye any suggestions for some power ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hellow everybody.many greetings from Greece.I had a long time to log in but not forgotten you.there is not anything new about my car, except the steering wheel...

2lly7lv.jpg

and a lately photo.nothing changed external..

1194fx1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom