N16 pulsar project

Hi. Im new to this forum so help me out haha. Ive just brought a 2002 LS pulsar. 1.8L twin cam 16 valve, as my first car. Its completely stock t the moment but ive got big plans for this little beast
image.jpg image.jpg

Hi there. Whats the plans you have for it?
Im just strting with basic stuff like tinting the tail lights and a new muffler, ive also got a momo to put in it. Im on a tight budget but mags and lowering blocks will be hopefully not to far away. Im also quite interested in the grill mods that people do, seems to change the whole look of the car.

Welcome along.

White N16 without the colour-coded bump strips look fantastic anyway. Clear side repeaters, maybe window tints and rear light tints and a set of nice, simple, black wheels (ideally with a polished rim) and it will look even better. Lowering will be the icing on the cake.

Seat Cupra 'R' lip on the front bumper is a cheap, good lookin mod if you can find one where you are.

Welcome along.

White N16 without the colour-coded bump strips look fantastic anyway. Clear side repeaters, maybe window tints and rear light tints and a set of nice, simple, black wheels (ideally with a polished rim) and it will look even better. Lowering will be the icing on the cake.

Seat Cupra 'R' lip on the front bumper is a cheap, good lookin mod if you can find one where you are.
Yes black rims with a chrome lip is the plan.
Would it be easy enough to paint the bumpstrips white, with plastidip or something?
Never head of that lip but i was considering an EZLip, there quite cheap.http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/nissan/exterior/auction-691255747.htm

Last edited:
Debadging before

uby4epe3.jpg

and after

sumyzune.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, colour-coding would really help it, and some new plates?

Did you exhaust manifold cover come off easy to paint it? Mine's stuck on hard.

Nice, colour-coding would really help it, and some new plates?

Did you exhaust manifold cover come off easy to paint it? Mine's stuck on hard.
Na it came off pretty easy with a rachet. Some of the bolts were a little rusty but i soaked them in crc and they eventually came undone.

Yeah im keen to colour code but im on a tight budget so its slow progress haha. And yes those number plates are a bit screwed. I think the previous owner drove them into a few poles.

Back
Top Bottom