N16 pulsar project

nice looking n16, not a fan of the model, but yours is nice!
A friend of me is also looking for n16 lowering springs or coilover.
You perhaps know where or what brand?

nice looking n16, not a fan of the model, but yours is nice!
A friend of me is also looking for n16 lowering springs or coilover.
You perhaps know where or what brand?
Only ones ive heard about are meister r coil overs and eibach lowering springs. Its hard for me though because to ship them to where i live is so expensive

And to be quite honest i wasnt really a fan of the n16 either but i couldnt find a n15 with low ks.
I would love to find a n14 gtir though

soo its a pretty crap and fast photoshop but its sorta the idea i want to achieve with some custom body work. basically just extend the front bumper and find some skirts that are close to the right size and making them fit. im also keen on changing the grill shape to something more like the g10.

opinonsplease??

pulsarcrudebody.jpg

Im kinda stuck for the best way to go about it. Should i buy a 2nd bumper and hack it up? And then fibre glass the gap. Or should i make a wooden mold for the lip and make a complete fibre glass one???

Second bumper and hack it up, trial and error. Be prepared to make mistakes, and have to buy another bumper to try again. I did, and learnt from them, and now I have a strong version.

Does anyone one use an oil catcher? And whats the best way to set one up on a QG18 ?
the qg engine does not need oil catcher.i think you wiil lose your money for nothing.. :)
by the way,your car is nice..and with a pretty name: pulsar! i want to tell you,that your engine replaced -as i see- with a japan qg ;)

HELP, someone has offered me an aftermarket p10 front bumper real cheap. could this be made to fit my n16 or is it not worth it.
ive never parked bside a p10 and compared size so i have no idea

won't fit, that's a different chassis. N16 should be compatible with G10/B15.

B15 won't fit either, very different shape.

G10 will fit but only with a G10 grille and bonnet.

End of the day though anything is possible with some custom work.

Well I haven't posted in a while. So here's a picture of me and the beast posing in a loader bucket.
68fe75edc339fd00310b16d6e5b9c680.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom