Naylor's GTI

Darren198712 said:
its a 120mm. the standard fan was a 70 or 60mm it was noisy and it was getting dusty so i removed and placed a 120mm and its running cooler and quiter :). the 120mm fan will run loude if it was 12 volts but i am only using 5 volts to run the 120mm fan so its virtually silent :)

you need to get out more........ A LOT more :roll:

frontright.jpg

Tein Adjustable top mounts(Cheers Rowdy!)
topmounts.jpg

sidelow.jpg

rearrightside.jpg

messedwith.jpg

consett_GTi said:
wots the ride quality now like lad? grille looks sweet on like car looks totally diffrent from the front now like. lush

its still bumpy mate, can't win lol. Need to get it finished off over the winter, wheels painted, few different stuff planned

Looking good Steve.

Was wondering how you would change it when the carbon bonnet went on, but you've done well.

Reckon you should maybe smooth over the front number plate recess though.

I like it alot, where did you get the bonnet from? Its not one of the Procomp ones then? Halfrauds are supplying them now on special order but they dont list one for the almera n15 (shock) and they are also plastic with carbon on top. Is your fully carbon?

Been thinking about shortening it Rick, dont think I would fully smooth it, the middle bar then looks to weedy at the top when thats done I reckon. Got a ton of plans floating around in my head, I'd like to try them out in photoshop, but I dont have the patence to learn it first, might just have to jump head first as usual lol.

its a procomp one alan, paul f's old one

lovely car mate, love that install aswell think i will have to pay turners a visit some time after new year

cars lookin good as usual m8, dun a quick photoshop of ur car too, dunno if its wot u had in mind for it??? p.s. think the grille looks lush black/carbon imo

NaylorsGti.jpg

andrewn15 said:
dun a quick photoshop of ur car too, dunno if its wot u had in mind for it???

Goning to change the wheels/or paint them, either way they'll probs be black centres and polished lips. interior change, seats and colour all change(dont pm for the interior anyone, when its for sale, it'll be in the for sale section)also thinking about changing the rear bumper and exhaust's, apart from other little things here and there that add up, the rear end' got me the most stuck on trying to envison it in my head.

I like the pics :) looking great. However is it just me ....... but I got the impression of the front end especially the grill looks a bit like the Saab?

Back
Top Bottom