Not Quite a GTR's Ride

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a pic of the fromt of my baby as you can see the front bumper is a bit messed up but it was like that when i got it i cant complain when i only paid £500 for it.
FRONTMYCAR.jpg

and the rear.
REARMYCAR.jpg

ive got some p2 gti bumpers for it (thanks paynee!) but they need spraying and ive also got some gti suspension with spax 40mm lowering springs (thanks omar ahmed) but im not going to fit untill ive got the bumpers sprayed. Then i will fit it all at the same time so you will see a better result!

I really like silver P2s, looks nice mate! :)

Will look even nicer with P2 GTi bumpers!

James.

within the next 2 weeks i should be colour coding the tail lights, wing mirrors & possibly door handles. oh yeh and fitting clear side repeaters pics to follow when done!!

Well the plans are to colour code the wing mirrors and tail lights, do some rust removal , door trim removal, get my p2gti bumpers sprayed and fitted my p2 gti suspension with 40mm lowering springs (already attached) fitted then i think ill try to get some gti wheels get them done in black with either a red, blue or gold lip.
but cant do any of that yet as i have just been made redundant so when im back in work
i will sort it out.
Thats all i plan to do as im probably gonna get an s14a in a couple of years

nah im gonna spray them myself i used to do a bit of spraying and body work as for the bumpers someone else can do them i cant be arsed with all the prep

ph2 lights look so much better colour coded, but especially in silver - that looks awesome mate, really good job.

too good actually, now i'm gonna have to do mine again, i feel guilty! :p

the secret is the distance away from it you spray use verry light dustings back and forth a few times let it dry then repeat, let it dry then do the same with laquer i used two coats of laquer.
yeh it looks ok but im a bit annoyed as the colour match aint the best its a shade dark grrr fucking halfrauds but then again i am a bit of a perfectionist and it is only noticable up close th differance in shade .
if id used white primer instead of grey mabe it would have turned out better but i was advised to use grey.1

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

fuckin arsholes at halfrauds im gonna go and complain even though they told me it was non refundable as it was mixed for me it was wrong and i have photo evidence so im gonna demand they mix me some more for my inconveniance.
i think im entitled and if they refuse to mix me more i will threaten them with trading standards do you think that should get the desired result.

Not quite a GTR said:
fuckin arsholes at halfrauds im gonna go and complain even though they told me it was non refundable as it was mixed for me it was wrong and i have photo evidence so im gonna demand they mix me some more for my inconveniance.
i think im entitled and if they refuse to mix me more i will threaten them with trading standards do you think that should get the desired result.

shit that is a bit darker isn't it mate?
fukin useless, can't see how they could refuse you a refund.
then go to nissan dealership if i were you mate, i got 2 spray cans for bout £12 iirc, with clearcoat as well. colour match was perfect

Darren198712 said:
rear wiper mod and a full GTi kit would look neat on that then slam it on coilovers :)
nah mate shees never gonna get coilovers too expensive!! (id rather put that money towrds next car).
But the wiper mod will be considdered.
like i said erlier in the thread palns are:-
gti kit (already got needs spraying)
GTi suspension (already got with 40mm low springs need to fit)
GTi alloys (need some !!!!)

sell up after 2 yrs and buy either a s14 a or an r32 gtr.
never know though might end up with a type r or a supra either way by the time im done with my baby she will be sweet as fuck!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom