Paris' N15 SSS. A long story, but finally almost complete!

Hell's bell's your ocd is truly out of this world and all the work! you have done to it is pure class:)

Best work iv'e ever seen. I just wish i had the patience to have took all my sound deadening out as clean as you have.

What did you use to get it off?

Haha, yeah mate I like spending the time to get I correct, and I love a car clean all over! :)
But this may explain why it has been off the road since 2010

I removed all the sound deadened with dry ice pellets and plastic ice scrapers (the type you use when defrosting the walls of commercial freezers).
The dry ice sets it rock solid, tap it with a rubber hammer once set to crack it away from the panel, then more dry ice and use the plastic scrapers (they are flexible) to follow the body lines and remove any excess without damaging the tin work or paint.
Job done.. Well, after a good bit of prepsol and a polish of course!

You need £10,000+ and a lot patience to get to this level.

Too true mate, but I just wish I could have built it for only that much.... :D

all of the uk owners wept when they say your inner turrets.

I love the snow and cold wet weather myself, but I guess that sort of climate being a 1000km+ trip away from where I live helps with something! lol.

Now speaking of OCD.... :)

my handmade aerial delete.

Made from clear flexible 3mm plastic.
I like making mods that look like they could be have been a factory part.

Cut from stock GE lexan sheet.

Shaped, sanded and recessed screw locations.

Mounted in Nissan stock rubber mount base.

Painted in satin finish solid black, and fitted up.
DSC_0168.jpg
DSC_0168.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I like it. :)

Last edited:
no radio/stereo? good idea ,so good infact i'm going follow your lead and do the same, but only if you say you have another option for the aerial.
Otherwise i won't bother:D

edit- yeah i noticed no poly bush on the gear linkage? you do realize you have set a very high standard and will be scrutinized accordingly;)

Last edited:
no radio/stereo? good idea ,so good infact i'm going follow your lead and do the same, but only if you say you have another option for the aerial.
Otherwise i won't bother:D

edit- yeah i noticed no poly bush on the gear linkage? you do realize you have set a very high standard and will be scrutinized accordingly;)

Yeah the gear linkages are all solid mounts, either using machined sleeves or stepped bearings.

I have also since that pic added the CS (Gspec) solid aluminium shift pivot block, and cut the shift link bars at the mid point to add threaded length adjusters with locking nuts :)

And yeah, no radio/head unit or speakers, and I also deleted all related factory wiring from pin to pin.

In place of the head unit, I've fitted a factory Nissan radio delete panel as was an option on the JN15 Version-II N1 Pulsar's

A/C is also all deleted using factory parts.

Didn't want to change the exterior at all, I've not welded or repaired anything on the car ever.
It was back to metal for the paint finish, but no mods was the strict instruction.

The only alteration was the stretching of the rear guards and back of the rear door to suit the larger rubber and give correct clearance.

looking good. I want one of those intakes looks nice i would be very interested in getting my hands on one of those

looking good. I want one of those intakes looks nice i would be very interested in getting my hands on one of those

They are extremely nice, and very well made too!

The company that makes them is 'Hypertune' in Sydney Australia, they make everything to order, and all to the customers specs.
They are very well known in Motorsport circles, and their intake systems are fitted to most of the top Superlap/Time Attack cars, both Aussie and Japanese.

good to see you're still working on the car Paris. some impressive figures on the motor. only problem is your car puts everyone else's to shame :p

still got the JTCC SR20?

Have you fitted up the 2JR roll centre/bumpsteer kit yet? I'd like to know your experience with it as i can't find anything on someone with a B14/N15 running the kit and 2JR have said that it may require tack welding to make it work.

Also I'd love to see an update on what has happened with this car over the last 12 months, its got a drool worthy parts list for sure.

Back
Top Bottom