part exchanging

M

matt spry

just a quick question, i own a P reg almera Si. it has about 94000 on the clock but is in pretty good nick, has 15'' alloys, s/s direct fit backbox and has been lowered on 35mm springs. i was just wondering if anyone could give me a rough guide on what i could get if i wanted to part exchange it?

Couple of questions for you: -

1) Has it got a FULL service history? (nissan or non-nissan)
2) What's the condition of the bodywork?
3) What's the condition of the interior?
4) Is the car mechanically sound?
5) Is it HPi clear?
6) Do you have ALL relevant documentation? (i.e. V5 Owner documents, previous receipts/invoices of services etc etc)

And post a couple of pics as well...

Wee hint for ya as well - if there's no to any of these questions, it pays to get them sorted

Like they say in the Motor Trade - you gotta spend money to make money...

when i was gonna part-ex my 'mera 1.4 i was only being offered £600. that was 12 months ago, your car will constantly deteriorate mates so i agree with Devilman, :evil: gonna be less than £1000 sorry!

Im in the trade mate and u aint gonna get much no one can tell u how much as it depends on the car ure looking at gettin next.

You would much better off selling it privatly , and using the cash to haggle with on the next one . Just as a guide a paid £900 for my n reg sri 6 months ago , and its pretty spotless . Didnt have any mods , and it didnt come with any service history , but like i said ....its in great condition .

I'd keep it. It's probably worth a hell of a lot more to you in terms of actual useage than you'll get for it in market value.

matt spry said:
just a quick question, i own a P reg almera Si. it has about 94000 on the clock but is in pretty good nick, has 15'' alloys, s/s direct fit backbox and has been lowered on 35mm springs. i was just wondering if anyone could give me a rough guide on what i could get if i wanted to part exchange it?

we sold me mums old r reg si last year got less than a grand for it, if your trading it in put it back to standard and sell the bits on

You would be lucky to get £1000, although depends on what car you are buying

Back
Top Bottom