Perfect doner (not kebab)

anyone remember the one with the isuzu trooper iirc bonnet vent? had ACE 6 spoke alloys, the dark strip in the same place as phases 2's just like this one, and got front ended and basically robbed by the insurance company?

id swear it was the same car, even the colour coded phase 2 rears look familiar, il try and find a picture of it in all its glory now but 99% its same car, too much similar for it to be a different car i reckon, cant remember owners name though.

I really think that is PEA GTI's old car ya know, the one he bought off Mick (GTi on the forum), he crashed it into the back of a 206 a few years ago and it got sent to an impound by the insurance company and wouldnt let him have it back.

The wheels were originally on Consett_GTi's car but him and Pea did a swap for a set of ACE 6 spokes which later appeared on Neil SR's old car after Consett's blew up.

I could be wrong though but it deifnitely resembles PEA's old motor.

Mick

Infact I have just realised that is definitely PEA's old car as after he crashed it, in the same plate this car has been crashed, and it was inpounded it gathered a large dint in the passenger side quarter, in the exact spot that car has a dint.

May be worth getting in touch with the guy as it used to have some chrome engine parts.

Mick

It used to have a boonet scoop from an Isuzu Trooper, but the vent got ruined in the crash, that looks to be just a black bonnet at the moment.

Mick

Back
Top Bottom