PM Notification

Is there any way to have the Notifications tab change to red or something highly visible when there is a new notification?
As currently the only way I really notice if I have a PM is via email and that is dependant on me having Outlook running which I dont always remember to do.

I can't be bothered to start a new thread so i'll just put this in here. Is there any chance of having what car the member has in the little discription on the left and side? I.E N16 1.5 or N15 Gti etc. Would make reading newbies posts easier sometimes when they are a bit brief.

Following on from Alan's post.

I'm having an intermittent problem when PM's are received. I've got the pop-up notification running which is great but when i click "ok" to read on the pop-up message then choose "open in current window" it says i've followed an invalid link. Just need to click the notifications tab to get to my inbox after that.

It's not a massive problem, more of a slight niggle but any idea why it's happening or how i can rectify it?

finally got this sorted, in a fashion :)

it not currently working but i should have it fixed in about 10 minutes. When you have an unread PM, a little flash animation will appear in the bottom right corner. Nobody should miss that :)

Back
Top Bottom