Stereo wiring

Hi,
I have a 2005 almera and i bought an aftermarket radio to fit in but the original cables aren’t compatible with the radio, does anyone have the blueprints of the 2005 almera stereo cables ? So i’ll just connect them myself thx

Hi,
I have a 2005 almera and i bought an aftermarket radio to fit in but the original cables aren’t compatible with the radio, does anyone have the blueprints of the 2005 almera stereo cables ? So i’ll just connect them myself thx
just buy an adapter like this (fits Nissans year 2000 and up, but MAKE SURE it fits, connectors may vary) 1606232421966.png1606232208790.png

This depends on the radio setup in the car. If it has a screen at the top centre of the dash then its a lot more complex then an easy adapter.

The correct one you will need is this one. I got it from dynamic sounds. Item number is ct20ns04
Ah finally, this one looks like it will fit my cable connector.

I have two questions; do I have to earth that black cable to something? And what about the other large connector going into the CD player? What do I do with that?

/edit, Nevermind, worked it out. Thanks for showing me where to get the ISO

Last edited:
Ah finally, this one looks like it will fit my cable connector.

I have two questions; do I have to earth that black cable to something? And what about the other large connector going into the CD player? What do I do with that?

/edit, Nevermind, worked it out. Thanks for showing me where to get the ISO
I had to do it the hard way because for some reason adapters weren't available in 2014 there's a diagram somewhere on here I used. I've also installed a double din at the bottom but now plan to swap it with the vdu which will need it's wires lengthening.

Back
Top Bottom