STOLEN 99' Spec Almera GTi

Was hoping this ^^^ was going to be a "found,no damage" post :(
Hope it was well insured dude? there will always be another one in need of some love throwing at it when you get paid out.
It was probably nicked to order,being such a tidy example.
Very sad for you fella.
Since getting my Nova nicked about 10 years ago,i have always used a stop lock pro steering wheel lock,a little faffing around but 99.9 percent sure my car will be where i left it.
The newest version is also Thacham approved,"Stop lock Pro" will make them think again.

Most likely an uplift then if the steering lock was on. Handbrake off, pick up the front wheels and drive away. Real shame this. Almeras always seemed a safe bet to me as they're not worth the effort to steal most often because the factory alarm and immobiliser.
My old boss always used a disc-loc and always turned his wheels on full lock toward the curb before he put it on to stop anyone rolling or pulling it straight on a trailer.

Fully secure and still got lifted = massive massive effort.
Remember the days of vauxhall astra gte's and calibra turbo's,cavalier gsi...i do.
Then immobiliser's were getting fitted from standard and car theives went out of work.

Last edited:
this is crap iv asked both of our birmingham van drivers to keep an eye out will let you know if i hear of anything through the trade to :( but gutted for you!!

tar chaps - the police know the area its based in and a few of the roads its been seen. not they've not been able to locate it as it must be in a lock up/unit. i reckon they used skates to push it off the drive :(

tar chaps - the police know the area its based in and a few of the roads its been seen. not they've not been able to locate it as it must be in a lock up/unit. i reckon they used skates to push it off the drive :(
Have they actually told you where it's based? Is it local to you?

hope the police hurry up and find the unit its in mate. anyone who breaks into houses or cars is scum really aint any honour in entering peoples personal space!!

We all listen how we live in a modern world, how to follow the ethical principles...
And how really to do it, in a such situation... ?
I wish you find your car soon, really ...

Back
Top Bottom