updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

Not me, simcard, might have been an eBay Mani and custom elbow ans downpipe. He's the man to ask

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

to be honest and not trying to sound hard or funny, but who cares all these pages arguing about shit and figures, people are trying to give you a hand or advice, you wont listen on it, so go do your own thing, then come back when youve completed it, like i say if it works like people have said great, when it does fuck up eventually like people have said that could happen then great, just do what you want mate, but theres no point posting up shit when you havent even got that far yet, if you even get that far as it was all the same talk last year too..

What I am getting at is a t28 was used and worked?

Well done Sim. How come you parted?

Pm to you later. ;)

It worked but As far as I know it got choked up in the top end and didn't make a lot of power. Again, simcard is the man to be asking

to be honest and not trying to sound hard or funny, but who cares all these pages arguing about shit and figures, people are trying to give you a hand or advice, you wont listen on it, so go do your own thing, then come back when youve completed it, like i say if it works like people have said great, when it does fuck up eventually like people have said that could happen then great, just do what you want mate, but theres no point posting up shit when you havent even got that far yet, if you even get that far as it was all the same talk last year too..

In the words of Edk

'WHAT'

Not me, simcard, might have been an eBay Mani and custom elbow ans downpipe. He's the man to ask

Ebay stainless mani, custom ebay 200sx elbow cut and re-welded to fit. 2.5" exhaust. I'd say the whole system was 2.5 from start to finish.

It made 277bhp on an accurate dyno. Greg said about 300 anywhere else.

I was running 0.9 bar. A bit too low for a GT2860RS .86 turbo which i had. It was all a rush job with poor choice of intercooler pipework routing and intake. But it returned 69mpg.
Its peak power was 7200 or something so not exactly running out of puff, just wanted more boost and more breathe.

Back
Top Bottom