well it was fun for a while i guess

left for work this morning car was all parked up nicelyas usual on my road.. got a call about an hour agof rom my dad saying my car had decided to attack the wall down the road! iv come back from work to find it like this!

17042009906.jpg

the car was parked where my van is in the pic top right.. its rolled from there.. its done a fair bit of damage and im fucking gutted!! seems like fate doesnt want me to have nice things in my life sometimes!

17042009907.jpg

gona have a check of it this weekend when i can be botherd to look at it i just really carnt be botherd anymore.. :(

We'll fix it.
Smoggy has a bonnet in red (Hopefully a rad too), tommo's got the lower cross brace and the headlights, I've got an indicator, grille is fixable and wing doesnt look damaged. Just a bumper to sort and we'll yank out the slam panel.

:( :( :( Really sorry for you mate, and to go like that???!! Aweful.

Hope you find it in you to fix it up and personally I love it and would want to see it go on :)

its not THAT bad ian... a little jig time and some kind transactions from aoc and it will be on the road

i was expecting full frontal crumple with a SR16VE in the passenger seat

get it fixed!

my old gti did the same but backwards, didnt go to far before it hit something though... :(

itl be alrite man, AOC's got your back

i have a pahse 1 gti bumper but its black so needs spraying... tommo has some lights and a slam panal i think its just a bonnet and radiator and see if theres any chassis damage..

Sorry mate, but how is that possible? Handbrake failure? Popped out of gear? Wheels should be turn towards kerb when parked on a slope...

Fixable. Do not worry!

supermonsta :- handbrake was on and i always park it in gear i tell my GF every time she parks on my road to do it with hers.. i must have knoked it with my bag this morning and pushed it out of gear..

i just really have no cash whatsoever!! it couldnt have come at a worse time..

supermonsta :- handbrake was on and i always park it in gear i tell my GF every time she parks on my road to do it with hers.. i must have knoked it with my bag this morning and pushed it out of gear..

i just really have no cash whatsoever!! it couldnt have come at a worse time..

Loan day next week so I'll sub you some of the governments money. Me and Tommo (Yes I am roping him into this) will come up in the economobile and get a bonnet from somewhere along with our bits and bobs. I can do next weekend if thats cool with you? Possibly even earlier, could do weds night?

Damn thats a shame sorry to hear about the car. I've got 2 headlights if you need one. Also i've got a JDM P1 indicator you can have too, think it's N/S.

Could have been worse though, it could have hit somebody so it's not all bad. Or it could have scraped all the way down one side of the wall.

yeah im really thankfull it didnt do any ither damage.. if it was a night theres usually an audi Q7 parked there which would have been o so fun to hit!

ill take it apart this weekend and get a list of broken bits up..

thanks for all the nice comments though :D

Well i have a bonnet / spare grill / headlights / front brace

so as i said to you

shut your winging and we will sort it ;)

even if it means i have to coem on a southern adventure sooner than i expected

im sorry but if you had rolled into the Q7 it woulda been a red object impacting a cock... it coulda been used as a sex ed lesson

Back
Top Bottom