west mids meet pics 23/8/08

AOCNPOCMeetAugust08066-3.jpg

NOW THIS ONE i do like loads, very flash

haha but they were so exstatic! oh well nice try boys. what happened to that Land Rover coming up behind? Looks like Glanz cut it up.

haha were all going slow, dumb ass honda driver getting in the way huff

the quickest was the very jdm glanza going pass. damn those things are quick lol
david

1.3... TURBO lol,
They were flying about everywhere like little flies haha, they look pretty scary being so small and nippy. Probably shit in a crash scenario as well!
Can't believe your bro's is limited to 110! That would piss me off just knowing its there lol

^ hmm true but if you haven't won by then, whats the point. plus i kinda rate a car on its 1/4 mile time more than anything and it'll never top out before the line anyways tbf.

in a crash you'd defo wanna be in something else haha

Quility pics and vids guys!

Love the "Hay youuu guyyssss....slow dowwnn plzzz or we get neenaws up our bums kthnx" gesture haha.

Look forward to seeing most of you at JAE.

nice vids david, tbf also i have only got 126lbft! due to the wrong cams but my new ones are going in tomorrowthen itll be a whole new story :)

ooo just remebered my gf is coming so if i want to keep my balls then ill just be crusing, the last time we went crucing i made her cry :-( woops :)

Back
Top Bottom