What cam shafts ECU for an n15 GTI

Hi folks, wondering what the best cam shafts and ecu to mod an n15 gti might be? Any other mods other than exhaust, manifold, and air filter?

Cheers Johni C.

Hi folks, wondering what the best cam shafts and ecu to mod an n15 gti might be? Any other mods other than exhaust, manifold, and air filter?

Cheers Johni C.

Light weight flywheel, light pulleys, for bolt on cams jwt s3r's or tomei poncams. Or look into cat cams. As for ecu, nistune is a tried and tested way to map the car or else some use dastek or similar piggyback systems

Light weight flywheel, light pulleys, for bolt on cams jwt s3r's or Tomy poncams. Or look into cat cams. As for ecu, nistune is a tried and tested way to map the car or else some use dastek or similar piggyback systems

Thanks, where can I get the jwt's s3r's or Tomy poncams from, like wise the ECU's, as when googling these items they all seem to be in Japan, priced in Yen, is that what I have to do?!?! Surely Not?? Or??? Cheers.

Find a registered vendor for the software and boards in the UK and ask them where it can be mapped as well as where the boards can be fit

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Horsham Developments is a dealer for Nistune I believe. Pretty solid company to use. They may be able to help you with the cams too.

Horsham Developments is a dealer for Nistune I believe. Pretty solid company to use. They may be able to help you with the cams too.

I thought Horsham was one to avoid aswell? although i know a lot of people go there...

what about some mint second hand jwt s4's for $300gbp plus freight

is your ecu a 71y05? if yes fancy a nistune chip (you install it, tune it etc) for $170gbp freight inc?

you'd have to buy both. the cams are second hand. the chip would be new.

is your ecu a 71y05? if yes fancy a nistune chip (you install it, tune it etc) for $170gbp freight inc?

S4's don't fit UK gtis , they're all roller rocker.

-phone-

Is the NIStune board a type 4 board?

Back
Top Bottom